3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Diagnostic Stethoscope, 6151, standard-finish chestpiece, black tube, 22 in (55 cm)
Designer: 3M™ Littmann
Style: Black 6151 - 22inch
The brand new Cardiology IV stethoscope from 3M Littmann. The Cardiology IV stethoscope encompasses a redesign from the ground up featuring a brand new stainless steel chestpiece.
- The very latest in the standard for dual head cardiology technology..
- Improved high frequency acoustics – the all new design allowing greater access to high frequency heart sounds.
- Unique diaphragm designs – newly designed, fully optimised, adult and pediatric diaphragm offer a full range of auscultation sounds..
- Next generation long life tubing for greater longevity with a double lumen (two tubes in one) design to minimise external friction sounds.
- 100% latex free construction – for increased patient comfort, durability and lifespan.
- Single piece diaphragm technology – easier to clean than ever before providing greater infection control properties.
- 7 year warranty – class leading 7 year guarantee from date of purchase.
- Spare parts kit included – spare small soft sealing eartips, large firm grey eartips, and non chill bell sleeve are included as standard.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- For maximum versatility the reverse side is also easily transformed into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Double-sided large/small chestpiece for both adult and pediatric assessment.
- Littmann performance rating of 9 out of 10.
- Black Tubing (22")
- Brand name : Littmann Stethoscope
- Stainless Steel Finish